My favorite holiday is coming soon and I have a few costume ideas to feature on the blog!
- This Pink Pleated Dress is super adorable
- A matching pink shoe isn’t necessary but this Adidas one is so stylish I would wear it on a regular basis.
- Add a watch and you have an complete and color coordinated outfit 🙂
- This blue and pink striped dress gives off a cool 80’s vibe.
- Pearls are classic, wear them on your ears or in your hair with a cute barrette.
- White socks complete this simple halloween ensemble.
Here are additional images from the shoot, one with a very intense pose and one where I’m staring off into the distance like a mannequin.
Photos and video animation all done by the amazing motion graphics artist Michael Gaynor.
Anyone have any good quick and easy halloween ideas? Please comment below 🙂