On the daily my makeup routine is pretty simple: Flawless face, clean brows, shimmery eyes, with a little color on the lips. Collaborating with one of my favorite makeup artists Jeremy Z, we’ve created a step by step guide for easy everyday makeup look.
- Starting with a bare faces (yikes look at my dark circles D:), apply hydrating moisturizer. We used the Peter Thomas Roth’s Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream . I have super dry skin so this step is necessary to help the products blend in smoothly.
- Taking a beauty blender evenly apply your primer. We used Urban Decay’s Optical Illusion Primer, it erased my pores and gave me a soft velvety finish. You can also apply with your hands but Jeremy was being a little extra.
- Blend, Blend, Blend your foundation right after. Urban Decays One & Done gave me a nice natural look and you can still see my freckles poke through.
- Ta Da! After those few steps my skin is brighter, less red, and even all over.
- Even after setting a foundation base my dark circles are still pretty visible. Taking our Radiant Creamy Concealer by Nars we applied it all over my under eyes and around the redness under my nose and chin. We used the shade Custard to match the yellow undertones in my skin. To combat creasing Jeremy lightly brushed on translucent powder over the concealed areas. He highly recommends the Laura Mercier loose setting powder, its the softest power I’ve ever tried. Now my skin is truly flawless! Flawless but flat, so now its time to bring in some color 😀
Apply a little balm to your lips before putting on your lip product. We used Urban Decay’s Nourishing Lipgloss in Liar for a soft pink shade.
- Using the amazingly versatile Nars Bord De Plage Highlighting & Bronzing Palette we started the contouring and highlighting process with my nose.
A little rouge on the cheeks brings me back to life. We used Mac’s powder blush in the shade Style to give me a peachy warm glow.
- Lightly contour at an angle with a neutral matte brown powder. I have a pretty round face so contouring works magic bringing my cheekbones out.
- Using that same Nars palette, take the golden shimmery shade and apply it all over your lids.
- Taking your favorite brow pencil, draw tiny stokes along your natural brow shape. Brush your brows with a spoolie for that effortless full-brow look.
- Using your makeup sponge one last time make sure everything is perfectly blended in. As your final step use a whole bunch of Setting Spray to lock in the look.