Even though I live my life in the digital world, I still prefer to write down notes, doodle on paper scraps, and read physical books that I can display on a bookshelf. Thats why at the start of the year I always get myself a planner where I can take down my to-dos, hopes, dreams, yada yada. Unfortunately, an agenda is something you only buy once a year, so if you’re like me it can be a tough decision. Unless you live your life by a Google calendar and don’t really give a fuck. Either way, I have gone through the trouble to choose some damn fine agendas for you to look through! Enjoy 😀
1. Turquoise Brush Diary by Ohh Deer – I’m such a fan of anything with crazy vibrant brushstrokes. It’s a bit like the inside of my mind, bright creative energy thats all over the place, although somehow it works! The teal color of this planner is so fresh and perfect to help kick start your year with a little pizzaz. Its also really compact, so take it wherever you go!
2. Melbourne 2018 Planner – When I visited Anthropologie a few weeks ago my mouth dropped when I saw the gifts and stationary area. I wanted to buy everything; which was why I stopped browsing and started walking away. 🙁 Saving for a wedding sucks! This sophisticated plant patterned agenda was one of the products I was drawn to right away. The rich shades and goal planning sections will help you keep on track and let people know you have good taste!
3. 2018 Herb Garden by Rifle Paper Co – Clearly I have a thing for florals, and nobody does them better than the Rifle Paper Company! This print is ridiculously beautiful – the colors, painted flowers – its all magnifique if you ask me. Inside you’ll find a simple layout that make it easy to list out all your to-dos.
4. Ban.do Holographic Planner – Just so you know, I’m a huge fan of the Ban.do brand (I mean who isn’t?!), and I actually have this planner so I might be biased. The holographic front is so cool – its purple, pink, blue, or green depending on how I angle it. There are illustrations for each month and sticker pages that have the 90’s child in me squealing. You’ll also find sprinkled in compliments that’ll make you smile. They even have a page dedicated to all those random holidays you only find out about on social media. Know when national cat day is? I do :p
5. 2018 Abstract Fruit Planner – What better way to remind yourself to add more fruits to your diet then to see them on your planner everyday? I love the hand drawn illustrations and dotted patterns that cover the inside pages.
6. 2018 Icon by Rifle Paper Co – This little black book will keep all your secret plans safe. The cover is full of golden icons that take everyday items to shimmery heights. Also since it’s Rifle Paper Co you can expect to find their signature floral patterns inside.